Making use of the latest technologies
to empower companies to take control of their supply chain and streamline their day to day operations
How is the technology
stack coming together?
In a world focused more and more on privacy and security, our approach is to use individual, secured instances for each of our customers to safeguard their data.
How do we achieve
We make use of the latest technologies available to ensure that our customers' data is secure and that our system is always delivering the highest level of performance.
- We dedicate resources based on demand.
- Optimal performance regardless of the number of users.
- Making use of kubernetes’ horizontal pod autoscaller.
- Using industry standards for your security.
- We are using Let’s Encrypt (TM) TSL certificates.
- API endpoints protected by JSON Web Tokens.
- With our REST API, you can integrate with any system.
- Data exports are always available.
- Our examples will get you started in no time.
With our complete documentation anyone can easily integrate with our platform. A few examples of what our API is capable of.
Our APIs allow users to create, update, change statuses and delete orders easily.
All of the master data needed to set up and run the system can be accessed via API.
We know that some users prefer to add all their data in one step. With our bulk uploading API, this can easily be done.
Via API you can export data from the system and use it to integrate with other systems.